• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#31 likeable

likeable

Suspect

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

along the same thread, have found this site from the states I think, which again has decent prices and no shipping fee. www.westoreshop.com anyone know anything about them?

#32 desbo

desbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

DODGEY AS..... titleist ap2 for $399 you got to be joking dont touch anything that looks dodgy and does not accept PALPAY

#33 ZigZag

ZigZag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

anyone heard of / bought from discountgolfuk.com ? dodgy or not ?
They offer free shipping to Aus.

“The difference in golf and government is that in golf you cannot improve your lie.”

Anyone ???? I was just about to make a purchase from them and decided to use their live-chat. They happen to be off-line and their off-line message is in poor/ broken English !!!

#34 Daves

Daves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7439 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

along the same thread, have found this site from the states I think, which again has decent prices and no shipping fee.

www.westoreshop.com

anyone know anything about them?

FAKES.

#35 Daves

Daves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7439 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

“The difference in golf and government is that in golf you cannot improve your lie.”

Anyone ????

I was just about to make a purchase from them and decided to use their live-chat. They happen to be off-line and their off-line message is in poor/ broken English !!!

The only site I can find with that name is selling discount Lake Balls and not much else?; http://www.discountgolfuk.com/

#36 ZigZag

ZigZag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Anyone ????

I was just about to make a purchase from them and decided to use their live-chat. They happen to be off-line and their off-line message is in poor/ broken English !!!

The only site I can find with that name is selling discount Lake Balls and not much else?;

http://www.discountgolfuk.com/

Apologies, the site is http://www.discountsgolfuk.com What also seems curious is their email address is with gmail.

#37 wizard_of_oz

wizard_of_oz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

Anyone ????

The only site I can find with that name is selling discount Lake Balls and not much else?;

Apologies, the site is http://www.discountsgolfuk.com

What also seems curious is their email address is with gmail.

Looks dodgy as hell and filled with grammatical errors. Nobody can offer free shipping worldwide on bulky items, they'll be taking a loss each time. Stay away.

#38 Daves

Daves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7439 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

Anyone ????

Apologies, the site is http://www.discountsgolfuk.com

What also seems curious is their email address is with gmail.

Looks dodgy as hell and filled with grammatical errors. Nobody can offer free shipping worldwide on bulky items, they’ll be taking a loss each time. Stay away.

Yep, all fake. Gmail or Hotmail addresses are one of the warning signs. This one has had both (Hotmail registry admin address). It is also a US based site pretending to be in the UK.

#39 ZigZag

ZigZag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

thanks fellows. This is a conversation i had with them on their live help : In conversation with Caroline Caroline 22:44:25 Hi! What can I do for you? Me 22:44:46 Hi Caroline, Caroline 22:44:58 Hi. Me 22:47:10 Earlier on I was about to process an order but first went to your live help which happened to be off-line. I noticed that the offline message was in poor/broken English. This begs the question : are you a legitimate UK company selling genuine Ping products ? Caroline 22:48:12 The clubs we sell are all from the OEM(original equipment manufacturer) factory. Me 22:49:18 are you a legitimate UK based company shipping from the UK ? Caroline 22:49:51 We are an legitimate UK based company. We ship from USA. Me 22:50:31 can you explain the poor English in your offline message ? Caroline 22:51:43 The message is generated by the system, we will fix that soon. Me 22:53:02 I'm not convinced but thanks for your time Caroline 22:53:16 You are welcome.

#40 Kieran

Kieran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Hmmm I recently bought a set of 13 Golf Pride grips from Hong Kong
that were free shipping and they were genuine. Free shipping Isn’t always the sign. I only ever purchase through Pay Pal so if it turns sour they will reimburse you and I never spend more than I can afford to lose, just like gambling.

Hi, my name is Steve & I’m a golfaholic, I even go to the meetings
Melb Southern Suburbs 3195

He who rules the short game takes home the gold…Dave Peltz

I wouldn't mind the details either, I'm after the 2g wraps

#41 blitzit

blitzit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

They sell fakes.A mate of mine bought one.

#42 Lind_Golf

Lind_Golf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

All our custom built clubs are made and dispatched from our Sydney warehouse. Please everyone try to stamp out the fakes.

#43 RoyJJ

RoyJJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

G'day All, Anyone ever heard of this website and are they legit? www.golfdownunder.com.au Cheers

#44 Daves

Daves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7439 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

G’day All,

Anyone ever heard of this website and are they legit?

www.golfdownunder.com.au

Cheers

Looks legit, Perth guys should be able to confirm. Looks like they have a couple of stores over there.

#45 tmaxwell34

tmaxwell34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

anybody dealt with these guys? http://www.wholesalegolfclubs18.com seems really cheap im just reluctant to buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users