- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Pushing wedges right
Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:11 PM
Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:54 PM
Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:32 PM
Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:36 AM
I think this core not roatating gets back to my concern of not committing to the shot and therefore not finishing facing the target. Something to work on tonight and will report back with results tomorrow. GS, Can you please explain a little further the flatter finishing plane as opposed to approach plane and how this roates the clubface. I'm currently having enough trouble staying on plane let alone moving from one to another mid swing. (if this is what you mean?
Trevino was a masterâ€¦ From a swing plane standpoint, the question I have is does your finish plane match your approach plane? Finishing with a flatter plane helps rotate the clubface.
Also, if your core is not rotating then the clubface will rotate less. Turning the hips and chest back together also helps with the forward rotation.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users