19 replies to this topic

#16 smAsh

smAsh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1646 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

played with 20 deg hybrid 7i putter. Worked fairly well. Not sure that I would pick driver, since it is a bit hard to hit off deck, for us mere mortals. Our course specified two clubs and putter...

#17 HeadPro

HeadPro

Head Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1764 posts
  • LocationGold Coast, Australia

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

How were the scores browman? When we have played these events in our club pro event everyone is always amazed how well they played. Few penalties, lots of fairways, and lots of par saves.

#18 Tolmij

Tolmij

Just enjoying life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27257 posts
  • LocationHere in paradise

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

3 iron
5 iron
pitching wedge.

3 iron for tee off and putting.

1ST RESERVE MODERATOR AFTER STINK. When the time comes, watch out. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS.

Recruited by madam, 10th December 2011 09:52.

Another thread ender from Jim and Lotties son in law.

the greatest game ever played
First Life Member of the Secret Squirrel Society.

note my reply on another thread waffle if you continue to do this an official complaint will be put in to madam, family is off limits.

#19 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3439 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:59 PM

How were the scores browman? When we have played these events in our club pro event everyone is always amazed how well they played. Few penalties, lots of fairways, and lots of par saves.

HP,look,its a bit hard as they were scrapes and they were like playing on a concrete tarmac,BUT,in saying that some scores were better than normal for some ,some scored similar to playing with full kit,but in the most part,guys were surprised how quick the game was and never heard too many who disliked the format one iota I personally enjoy it as it makes you THINK of shot.....thumbs up

#20 BROWNMAN

BROWNMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3439 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

HP,look,its a bit hard as they were scrapes and they were like playing on a concrete tarmac,BUT,in saying that some scores were better than normal for some ,some scored similar to playing with full kit,but in the most part,guys were surprised how quick the game was and never heard too many who disliked the format one iota

I personally enjoy it as it makes you THINK of shot…..thumbs up

Winner by the way was in his 70s with 41 points off 22cap (i think)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users