3 replies to this topic

#1 2manybogeys

2manybogeys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:22 PM

Read Deep Divots report from Brads clinic and sounds like it was a very good day out. Does anyone else who was lucky enough to get there have any feedback ?

#2 deepdivot

deepdivot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1270 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

There were 10 of us there but only 3-4 from iseek. The other guys were from 'secret in the dirt' forum where brad is currently doing all his stuff, they seem to be taking a liking to him. He's not coming back here so if u want to follow him u need to go there.

#3 Tommywatson

Tommywatson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

Ive had quite a few private chats with Brad and I can understand his reluctance to return here. Its a pity when stuff like this happens regardless of who is or who is not to blame..He has some very good ideas on the swing and Im always open to try different concepts as they say "Theres more than one way to skin a Cat".....Its just a game and it drives me bloody nuts..........stuff it...Im off to get blocked by someone on TWITS..:)

#4 Slavera

Slavera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

There were 10 of us there but only 3-4 from iseek. The other guys were from ‘secret in the dirt’ forum where brad is currently doing all his stuff, they seem to be taking a liking to him. He’s not coming back here so if u want to follow him u need to go there.

Don’t ever do today what u can put off till tomorrow.

Again DD, thanx for asking Brad. Deep down I knew the answer. Who else from on here was at the clinic?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users