Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6815 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:36 AM

just this saturday gone  my club had a reciprical day at Horsham golf club

this was the only second time i have played this course  

i Never got to play horsham before the Horsham golf club Burnt down  but what i understand it was a great club and very much different to what it is today.

The club has good facilities and course is in top condition at the moment except they told us they cored last week but having said that you wouldnt have thought they had however there was a light dusting of sand and i would say the vertigrained not gone in  with a core....the greens really ran well despite the coating of sand....

The course is very much open  like a links course but when the trees  grow well this will be good little track...  

the course is very well setup for the cack handers  but with a bit of thinking from the right handed golfer they can easily get around this course.

This is not championship style course but i don't think we need these big long courses to make  golf great and some of these country  courses  are like hidden Gems  ...

certainly worth a look at

• Madam, Parmachine and madness like this
I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

golflink # http://www.golflink....k_no=3040204492

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users