78 replies to this topic

#1 Dr.Hook

Dr.Hook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

WARNING This video contains bad language, bad attitudes, bad outfits, bad golf swings, insensitive comments, unnecessary name calling, general intolerance, ignorance, alcoholism and lots of other dumb stuff. Running time: 40mins (you will never get those minutes back) Rating: VERY Sketchy Shot: On location in a wind storm (you will hear it) Staring: Hackpro - The C Grade Cricketer in the all whites.. "How good am I" "I'm real deal" Smergs - The Vision gimp. "I hit it like a big f#@ckn spastic monkey" IRON_MICK - The ten step chopper and all round good guy. "I'm the reason they are thinking of going to a 45 handicap maximum" September Squall - The forgotten member of Wham "Ju Ju Ju Jitter Bug" & "I love my little pony, I love my little pony" < That **** aint right. If you are easily offended, dont watch it. Sorry for wasting your time, If you like a bit of banter.. welcome to the mountain top. DO NOT have your wife or children within earshot.. It will be the last time you are allowed on ISG. If you dont like the music, I dont care. OK, on with the show.

#2 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12413 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

oh wow.

#3 OldBogey

OldBogey

Defining and analysing humour is a pastime of humourless people

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23910 posts
  • LocationRegional Victoria

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:12 AM

How can you
oh wow.
just 3 mins after a 40 min video is uploaded?

#4 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12413 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:18 AM

I may have had a sneak peek OB... there were certain clearances and waivers that needed to be signed.

#5 Dr.Hook

Dr.Hook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:22 AM

The Presentations.
  • RobNewy likes this

#6 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23878 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

pisser movie where do i pay

#7 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35145 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

Well you were right, Dr.............I wont get that 40 minutes back. Great effort though and it looks like Hack's playing partners were a hindrence to him. I couldn't hit a ball after 10 cans so I dips my lid to the master.

#8 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12413 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:40 AM

Speak for yourself Francie. Once Hack realised he wasn't the longest hitter in the group he realised he'd have to step up his iron and short game...

#9 Dr.Hook

Dr.Hook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

Put your money away Kiwi.. we dont charge family. Also want to point out a couple quick things in Smergs favour. His drive on 18 was siiiiick.. I was too busy counseling Hack back from the edge of a cliff over whether his ball was in or out of play to get Smergs result. Also Smergs binned a birdie on 13 from about 30 meters but I was filming Hack telling us how good he is.. because he doesn't say it very often. If you listen you can here Smergs get an erection in the background. Is that what you wanted me to say Smergs?

#10 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • 38361 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

Jitterbug. Gold.

#11 Dr.Hook

Dr.Hook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

Jitterbug.

Gold.

“Do not let a flattering woman coax and wheedle you and deceive you; she is after your barn”……Ed Rayner

No. Ju Ju Ju Jitter Bug

#12 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • 35145 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:45 AM

Jitterbug.

Gold.

“Do not let a flattering woman coax and wheedle you and deceive you; she is after your barn”……Ed Rayner

No.

Ju Ju Ju Jitter Bug

“It’s not a limp.. It’s swagger”

Pisser. :-)

#13 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • 38361 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:46 AM

Apologies sensei-san

#14 Timinsa

Timinsa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3293 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:47 AM

Those poor VBs never stood a chance!

#15 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12413 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:50 AM

Also want to point out a couple quick things in Smergs favour.
His drive on 18 was siiiiick.. I was too busy counseling Hack back from the edge of a cliff over whether his ball was in or out of play to get Smergs result.
Also Smergs binned a birdie on 13 from about 30 meters but I was filming Hack telling us how good he is.. because he doesn’t say it very often. If you listen you can here Smergs get an erection in the background.
Is that what you wanted me to say Smergs?

That'll do Hooky. Cheers for that. About the only two highlights for my game for the day. Other than the Vision review you included. Didn't mind that. Can you package it up so I can send it to Bozman?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users