- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
CAN OF WORMS: Qantas dispute...
Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:36 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:47 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:53 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:17 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:12 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:23 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:30 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:33 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:08 PM
<)I have worked in industries ruled by unions, most of the officials are from Irish or Scottish background, they could not give a stuff about jobs it's like the politicians only looking out for themselves.
I donâ€™t know the inâ€™s and outâ€™s but the Unions usually understand the balance between pushing too hard and risking jobs if you make the company unsustainable with outrageous demands. Go the workers.
Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:11 PM
Agree with you Nick....my daughter was an Ansett casualty back in 2001. She said to me more than once it was a dream job and she thought she was grossly overpaid. She was more than happy with her package and could not understand when the unions kept pushing for more. The result is history.
Unions outlived their usefulness a long time ago. Qantas workers need to pull their heads in and get on with the job.
Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:49 PM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:07 PM
It begs the question were the fares too expensive then and the correct price now?
Can anyone tell me of a product or service that is the same price or cost now as it was 15 years ago?
I flew to London in 1995 for $1900 on Malaysian, did the same flight this year for $1850!
Maybe, we have got to used to cheap airfairs. Where the line in drawn for value,,,, I dont know
A mate in the industry said QANTAS only makes money on the regional routes and that the A380 routes to LA is only better than break even point, can anyone confirm?
Flush it, chunk it, flush it, chip it, hole it 5 a half!
Flush it, flush it, three putt the half!
Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:26 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users