Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
CAN OF WORMS: Qantas dispute...
Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:36 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:47 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:53 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:17 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:12 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:23 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:30 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:33 AM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:08 PM
<)I have worked in industries ruled by unions, most of the officials are from Irish or Scottish background, they could not give a stuff about jobs it's like the politicians only looking out for themselves.
I don’t know the in’s and out’s but the Unions usually understand the balance between pushing too hard and risking jobs if you make the company unsustainable with outrageous demands. Go the workers.
Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:11 PM
Agree with you Nick....my daughter was an Ansett casualty back in 2001. She said to me more than once it was a dream job and she thought she was grossly overpaid. She was more than happy with her package and could not understand when the unions kept pushing for more. The result is history.
Unions outlived their usefulness a long time ago. Qantas workers need to pull their heads in and get on with the job.
Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:49 PM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:07 PM
It begs the question were the fares too expensive then and the correct price now?
Can anyone tell me of a product or service that is the same price or cost now as it was 15 years ago?
I flew to London in 1995 for $1900 on Malaysian, did the same flight this year for $1850!
Maybe, we have got to used to cheap airfairs. Where the line in drawn for value,,,, I dont know
A mate in the industry said QANTAS only makes money on the regional routes and that the A380 routes to LA is only better than break even point, can anyone confirm?
Flush it, chunk it, flush it, chip it, hole it 5 a half!
Flush it, flush it, three putt the half!
Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:26 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users