#31 The good Egg

The good Egg

oh!! that lady swallowed a baby!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8085 posts
  • LocationNewcastle

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:56 AM

cut n paste by peppas Report of the day A glorious, sunny day with a hint of wind greeted the NCCSSC’ers for the WBT NCCSSC golf day held on the south coast at Port Kembla Golf Club. A challenging course with tree lined fairways and water on various holes made for an interesting day, coupled with the slight breeze. The WBT was defended by Live4Golf, and included in the group of men challenging for the title were two first timers, Timeman and Suspect. The group gathered in the car park prior to the round to feast on egg and bacon rolls prepared by 2Putts. The event was announced on the first tee and at the conclusion TheCommish pulled out of his bag a bottle of tawny port and enough plastic cups for all to have a drink on the first. Also, Blacksnake announced that he had a small Christmas present for the NCCSSC’ers present – each person received a ball marker with a different denomination of coin. Everyone enjoyed the gift and no doubt promptly put it into use for the day (I know I did!). The round was kicked off by the first group of Timeman, TWAPS, TheCommish and Barnesy. The group cheered as Barnesy teed off, with gasps of amazement and astonishment as he did indeed play one armed. Blacksnake was heard to utter “BULLS**T!” in disbelieft as Barnesy promptly put his first drive onto the left side of the fairway of the first. And the day was on! Following the round of golf Timeman gathered the group together for a group photo. The presentation was held in the clubhouse where Barnesy fulfilled his promise to dress up as Santa for it. Little did he know that there was an inflatable Santa suit waiting for him! There were plenty of prizes on offer during the course of the day. The NTPs for the day were on the 3rd and the 12th hole. These were won by 2Putts on the 3rd and Hackerwho on the 12th, with the trophies supplied by Blacksnake from the Shed of Inventions. Hopefully neither 2Putts or Hackerwho try to toast bread in their trophies! A long drive prize was up for grabs on the 7th hole, with MayorMcCheese landing his drive on the green to win. He was quite chuffed by his prize, which included a signed photograph from Barnesy! Barnesy was lucky to have played well enough to win the Bradman award, and won personal caddy prize donated by Blacksnake. TheCommish donated a few bottles of wine for his secret 9 which was won by Schmuck with 20pts. Live4Golf donated a prize for the most putts, which was won by newcomer Timeman. Peppas’ Booby Prize (with a contribution from the previous winner Greeneye) was this round awarded to the person with the most wipes, and this went to first timer Suspect. Hopefully the hospital grade bacterial wipes come in handy! There was also a prize for the most trees hit on a single hole, and this was won by Peppas who managed to hit 4 trees within about 20m of each other. Thanks Liptout for the wonderful hickory shafted wedge, it will come in handy, hopefully. The scores were tallied and the winner of the day was determined. 2Putts, one of the local SC representatives won the day with a solid 37pts, closely followed by Hackerwho with 36pts. Barnesy, desperately unlucky, came in 16th spot. Full list of results are shown below. All in all, another great NCCSSC day. Thanks to everyone for coming to the first SC NCCSSC day, and I hope everyone had a good time. I’d like to wish everyone in the NCCSSC a Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year. The next NCCSSC day will be held at the spiritual home, the Springs around March next year, see you all there! Thanks, Peppas Junior Stand-in Captain (Grasshopper) SC Committee Member POW! Group Draw: 1 – Barnesy05, Timeman, TheCommish, ThatWasAPracticeShot 2 – Live4Golf, Liptout, Greeneye, Blacksnake 3 – Peppas, Schmuck, Hackerwho, Greywolfe 4 – 2Putts, MayorMcCheese, Cartoon, Suspect Final Results 1st – 2Putts, 37pts 2nd – Hackerwho, 36pts 3rd – Live4Golf, 34pts 4th – Schmuck, 33pts 5th – MayorMcCheese, 29pts 6th – TheCommish, 28pts 6th – Liptout, 28pts 8th – Blacksnake, 27pts 9th – Peppas, 24pts 10th – Greywolfe, 23pts 10th – Greeneye, 23pts 10th – ThatWasAPracticeShot, 23pts 13th – Timeman, 16pts 14th – Suspect, 15pts 15th – Cartoon, 14pts 16th – Barnesy05, 13pts Prizes NTP 3rd – 2Putts NTP 12th – Hackerwho Long Drive 7th – MayorMcCheese Bradman – Barnesy05 Peppas’ Booby Prize – Suspect (11 wipes) Most Putts – Timeman (39 putts) Most Trees on a single hole – Peppas (4) Secret 9 – Schmuck (20pts)

#32 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:00 AM

Thanks Barnesy, 13pts just made a few NAGA boys down here feel a little less, well, **** :)

#33 The good Egg

The good Egg

oh!! that lady swallowed a baby!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8085 posts
  • LocationNewcastle

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:02 AM

was playing with only one arm............

#34 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:03 AM

The score card doesn't care about excuses.

#35 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Moss Effect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14353 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

Thanks Barnesy, 13pts just made a few NAGA boys down here feel a little less, well, **** :)

http://www.golflink.com.au/...

I really don’t stink so,,,,,,

my record still stands, oh the humanity

#36 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23949 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:32 AM

my record still stands, oh the humanity

http://www.mattcleary.com/ Gibber Gibber Gibber…
ISG OOM 2011 Dual NAGA Award.

it's folklore mick

#37 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38968 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

The legend of Iron Mick.

#38 BarnEsy05

BarnEsy05

Holing It Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31975 posts
  • LocationChopperville

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

Thanks MayorMcCheese, for puting up the results, beat me to it.

#39 BarnEsy05

BarnEsy05

Holing It Out

• Members
  • 31975 posts
  • LocationChopperville

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:41 AM

Front 9 = 11pts, Back 9 = 2pts...must have been someone I ate the night before :)

#40 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23949 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:39 PM

Front 9 = 11pts, Back 9 = 2pts…must have been someone I ate the night before :)

Barnesy05: I am NOT the Messiah!
ISG: We say you are Barnesy and we should know, we’ve followed a few.

BarnEsy Barnsey Barenski voted the most likely first official ISG Hall Of Famer

eeewwww didnt she wash?

#41 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25183 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

You are what you eat,,,,,

#42 Goldy

Goldy

Ed Rayner's love child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38968 posts
  • Location20m closer than you expected

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:10 PM

Then he must have eaten a BIG one. just sayin

#43 Can Break 80

Can Break 80

metronome

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9158 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

Assistant forum moderator, servant to MADAM

Sounds like we need to invite Barnesy down from Sydney to one of our OOM days to challenge Iron Mick for the orange Vest. although I suspect Barnesy just had a bad day.

#44 BarnEsy05

BarnEsy05

Holing It Out

• Members
  • 31975 posts
  • LocationChopperville

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Assistant forum moderator, servant to MADAM

Sounds like we need to invite Barnesy down from Sydney to one of our OOM days to challenge Iron Mick for the orange Vest.
although I suspect Barnesy just had a bad day.

I was only half the player CB80 :)

#45 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Moss Effect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14353 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:46 AM

today at Eastern MiCK carved them all up.............nah don't really know that but was definately not last :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users