- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Melbourne Golf Club
Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:15 AM
Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:31 PM
I spoke to the guy and they play monthly competitions (sometimes bi-monthly) at courses like Long Island, 13th Beach, St Andrews, Riversdale etc. It's pretty much pay-per-play (about $50-$80 depending on the course) plus a small annual fee for all the golflink requirements. Seems ok but I probably want to play more than once or twice a month. Does give me a handicap though, so I can play comps with my mates as a visitor to their club.
I met with the guy once, he is a nice enough guy but for me itâ€™s was not really worth it. This was last summer so they may have got bigger now. They claim to have access to some of the better courses but I did not think the access was any better than if you just rang up or went on a corporate day.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users