Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Melbourne Golf Club
Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:15 AM
Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:31 PM
I spoke to the guy and they play monthly competitions (sometimes bi-monthly) at courses like Long Island, 13th Beach, St Andrews, Riversdale etc. It's pretty much pay-per-play (about $50-$80 depending on the course) plus a small annual fee for all the golflink requirements. Seems ok but I probably want to play more than once or twice a month. Does give me a handicap though, so I can play comps with my mates as a visitor to their club.
I met with the guy once, he is a nice enough guy but for me it’s was not really worth it. This was last summer so they may have got bigger now. They claim to have access to some of the better courses but I did not think the access was any better than if you just rang up or went on a corporate day.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users