- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
New Handicapping System
Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:14 PM
Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:24 PM
Your handicap will change immediately ( probably not very dramatically at all) and will be based on the best 8 rounds as previously mentioned.It would only change dramatically if you had some relatively high scores dropping out ( numbers 9 + 10) or if your handicap had gone out by more than 4 in the last 12 months.The 4 shot anchor will impact on some players no doubt.
In Australia, on the 21st of September 2011 â€“ the new handicapping sytem comes in and instead of 10 out of 20 scores taken, itâ€™s 8 out of 20 taken. (and multiplied by.93 not .96) My question is, on september 21, will my handicap suddenly change dramatically (backdated) or do I have to play 20 rounds for it to take affect?
Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:32 PM
From your last 20 scores, take your best 8 and find their average (add them up and divide by 8). Then multiply that number by 0.93
okay so Iâ€™m keen to calculated this precisely as I have a big game on 22nd.
Can someone help me with the exact formula?
thanks for that.
Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:02 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users