Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:51 AM
Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:09 AM
Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:37 PM
Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:04 AM
Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:11 AM
Sorry............Hawkers is correct ............it is 45 holes; I got my numbers around the wrong way. I knew that but I'll put it down to a typing error. Brian, May or June will be fine.........some days start out very cold, (no cloud cover) but fine up to lovely days. Obviously I can't predict the weather but as long as we don't have a really wet year like this year it should be a good time to go as they say they get more sunshine than Qld.
Isn’t Yararwonga only 45 holes comprising two quality layouts (lake & murray) plus the shorter executive nine hole course.
That said its good golfing all the same.
Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:28 AM
Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:44 AM
Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:19 AM
Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:47 AM
Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:45 AM
Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:16 AM
Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:43 AM
Try "Black Bull" at Yarrawonga as well Brian, you wont be dissapointed...Mike...
We have considered Murray Downs but as has been pointed out, its not close to others and is a fair bit further away. At this stage we look like basing ourselves at Yarrawonga – yet to decide whether we will play any where else. Tocumwall and/or Cobram seem to be the best other options.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users