Special Promotions

Photo

RTLs bash... Anyone interest in a good cause..

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#1 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

An invitation from Steven Bowditch & Cellarbrations Hi, I’m Steven Bowditch, Professional Golfer and for the last _______ years I have enjoyed a fantastic professional relationship with Cellarbrations. Now we are joining together in another initiative and I am calling on you to support us On November 21, 2011, the inaugural Steven Bowditch Charity Golf Day presented by Cellarbrations will be held at Twin Waters, followed by Bowdos BBQ at Novotel Twin Waters Most of you will know someone with a disability that makes their everyday life difficult and a challenge. In my case, someone very dear to me is affected by Autism- in fact within the Professional Golf Ranks I am not alone, with relatives and children of a number of others being similarly affected. We would like to contribute financially to the children’s needs and whilst the Governments and other commercial organizations are very generous, it can never be enough. Twenty five of my Professional mates have agreed to join us and in doing so will donate $30,000 to kick the appeal off. We invite you to help us provide a better place for those with Autism. Please join us in raising money for Queensland Autism at the Steven Bowditch Charity Golf Day Presented by Cellarbrations   I look forward to seeing you there. Regards Bowdo       ​     Associate Sponsorship  $12,500 +GST • 8 playing positions in BOWDOS Charity Golf Day. • One night’s accommodation for 8 couples in a single room at the beautiful Twin Waters Resort inclusive of a full buffet breakfast.   • Eight Gift Packs   • A light luncheon off course and on course BBQ's during the round.   • Sixteen tickets to "BOWDOS BBQ"; a night of luxury entertainment and fundraising.   • Shared signage rights on the second and seventeenth Holes, Practice Fairway and at all functions.     • Recognition in the event programme as an associate sponsor   • Airport Transfers. • A contact directory of all sponsors     Team Sponsorship  $5,500 + GST • 2 signs supplied by the sponsor on one hole. • Recognition in the auction programme as a hole sponsor. • 4 playing positions in BOWDOS Charity Golf Day. • One night’s accommodation for a couple in a single room at the beautiful Twin Waters Resort inclusive of a full buffet breakfast.   • Four Gift Packs.                                                                     • A light luncheon off course and on course BBQ's during the round.   • Eight tickets to "BOWDOS BBQ"; a night of luxury entertainment and fundraising • Recognition in the event programme as a team sponsor • Airport Transfers. • A contact directory of all sponsors.     Individual Positions $750 + GST – subject to availability • 1playing position in BOWDOS Charity Golf Day.           • One night’s accommodation for one person in a single room at the beautiful Twin Waters Resort inclusive of a full buffet breakfast.                                                             • 1 Gift Pack.                                                                             • A light luncheon off course and on course BBQ's during the round.   • 1 ticket to "BOWDOS BBQ"; a night of luxury entertainment and fundraising       Steven Bowditch Charity Golf Day Presented by Cellarbrations Raising money for Autism.   Please Reserve the following     _________Associate Sponsorship ​- $12,500 + GST     ​   _________TEAM SPONSORSHIPS​- $6,000 + GST​ _________INDIVIDUAL POSITIONS​- $750.00 + GST   NAME:​_____________________________ Company NAME:     _____________________________ ABN:​___________ Address:​_____________________________ EMAIL:​_____________________________ To secure your position, please complete and return this form to Rod Leembruggen.  topshow@optusnet.com.au  

#2 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

Hope this doesn't get the ISG bosses mad... I will take it off if you guys want....

#3 Ma'dam

Ma'dam

Summer is near- happy days!

• Administrators
  • 7169 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hope this doesn’t get the ISG bosses mad… I will take it off if you guys want….

Hi Bowdo No issue at all, you have been great in getting involved with our forums, our readers love to hear from you, and its the least we can do to support a worthy cause that is important to you. Good luck and please send me further info that I may be able to promote via an upcoming newsletter. content at iseekgolf dot com

#4 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

Thanks madam... Means alot

#5 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

Did I mention daly is playing.... Bidding is available :)

#6 azza82

azza82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:17 PM

Id give my left nut to play, drink and smoke (maybe not smoke) my away around Twin Waters with big John. Sounds like a good day. Im going to see the father inlaw for a team sponser.

#7 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:26 PM

Good stuff mate.. Any questions you can reach me at stevenbowditch @ hotmail. com... Maybe we can get big John back on the bourbon for the day :)

#8 waffle_iron

waffle_iron

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12710 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

Charging at the gate RTL ? Thats the only way I'll be involved :(

#9 Stinkler

Stinkler

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25174 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

Ah damn it all, I would so be in for that but will be OS! Couldn't make it a couple of weeks later could you RTL? :) Well done mate and I hope it's well supported, it deserves to be!!

#10 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

Charging at the gate RTL ? Thats the only way I’ll be involved :(

the greatest game ever played
First Life Member of the Secret Squirrel Society.

Nah we wouldn't do that... Might be a case of a small donation for parking or when buy a beer.. Still haven't got the final details of the finner details.... But also tickets for the night will be available..

#11 Rtl

Rtl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

Ah damn it all, I would so be in for that but will be OS!

Couldn’t make it a couple of weeks later could you RTL? :)

Well done mate and I hope it’s well supported, it deserves to be!!

Change your ticket stink... Still haven't confirmed the band yet

#12 Yarn20

Yarn20

The Iguana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7828 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Far North NSW

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

Congrats on top 125 Bowdo. Go hard.

#13 Stinkler

Stinkler

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25174 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

Ah damn it all, I would so be in for that but will be OS!

Couldn’t make it a couple of weeks later could you RTL? :)

Well done mate and I hope it’s well supported, it deserves to be!!

Change your ticket stink… Still haven’t confirmed the band yet

Ha, if only I could, will be playing in Washington at the Smithsonian institute, sometimes in life things come before golf, but not often :) I'm gonna send an email with a suggestion re Band. Cheers, Stink.

#14 AllegingBow

AllegingBow

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6261 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

Good work RTL....was wondering if it would be worth while for other clubs to get onboard. For those who can't make the event. Maybe a $2 donation on the day to your foundation. Use your foundation for the day or something? Guess every little bit helps.

#15 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

RTL great cause and i hope you have good weather for your day and raise a lot of money,wish i could be their and help rattle a few tins for donations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users