#31 Zenstb

Zenstb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2694 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:17 AM

Foster, You miss the point there is no aniexty attached to driving a car or emotion. Good luck trying to focus your attention on the next shot, when you just made double on the last. You are ticked off, you have aniexty, good luck trying to keep a calm and still mind on the next tee. Clear keys I can be ticked off and still flush my drive beacuse to strike the ball I'm using the right side of my brain. Being ticked off is using my left side. Haven't you ever seen some one take a practice swing and they then hit the ball and swing looks different. That was caused from aniexty. Now if that person did a clear key they would perform the same swing as they performed their practice swing. Clear keys removes aniexty in motion.

#32 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:25 AM

Good luck trying to focus your attention on the next shot, when you just made double on the last. your in the past not in the moment good luck trying to keep a calm and still mind on the next tee. your still in the past Haven’t you ever seen some one take a practice swing and they then hit the ball and swing looks different. he dosent trust it

#33 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:32 AM

tell me zen when your using clear keys and your game turns sour, do you continue playing that c grade game or do you turn to your left side brain to find what the hell is going on. after all the consciouse brain is the boss,the subconsiouse brain is an employee

#34 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:39 AM

zen your subconcious brain cant do a dam thing with out the conciouse brains intructions his the boss

#35 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

Now if that person did a clear key they would perform the same swing as they performed their practice swing. Clear keys removes aniexty in motion. give me proof

#36 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:29 AM

Foster, You miss the point there is no aniexty attached to driving a car or emotion. Are you kidding when you first gain the skill to drive a car,your life is at risk and others on the road, dont tell me theirs no emotion. hit a bad shot in golf will cost you one shot,lose focus driving your car you could kill someone or yourself. look at the road toll. i have yet to see anyone die from a double bogey

#37 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

Good luck trying to focus your attention on the next shot, when you just made double on the last good luck trying to keep a calm and still mind on the next tee. Haven’t you ever seen some one take a practice swing and they then hit the ball and swing looks different judgeing by your thoughts zen, you should take my advice and question them. or get a transfusion as you move on to the next tee,your still bleeding thinking of the past

#38 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23706 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:57 AM

Foster,
You miss the point there is no aniexty attached to driving a car or emotion.
Are you kidding when you first gain the skill to drive a car,your life is at risk and others on the road, dont tell me theirs no emotion.
hit a bad shot in golf will cost you one shot,lose focus driving your car you could kill someone or yourself.
look at the road toll.
i have yet to see anyone die from a double bogey

fozzy great post curly, so you had a double, big woop, get over it & move on. am not a fan off brains play absent minded golf, once the brain gets involved you are screwed kiwi

#39 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

Foster,
Are you kidding when you first gain the skill to drive a car,your life is at risk and others on the road, dont tell me theirs no emotion.
hit a bad shot in golf will cost you one shot,lose focus driving your car you could kill someone or yourself.
look at the road toll.

fozzy
great post curly,
so you had a double, big woop, get over it & move on.
am not a fan off brains
play absent minded golf,
once the brain gets involved you are screwed
kiwi

Yes i am a #1 Wanker,
your right kiwi. did you get my pauwa and my austin a40 lol go the storm. going to bed blessings all

#40 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23706 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:33 AM

Foster,
look at the road toll.

fozzy
great post curly,
so you had a double, big woop, get over it & move on.
am not a fan off brains
play absent minded golf,
once the brain gets involved you are screwed
kiwi

Yes i am a #1 Wanker,

your right kiwi.
did you get my pauwa and my austin a40 lol go the storm.
going to bed blessings all

OOPss! sorry Fozz, next trip, sleep well buddy

#41 Commish

Commish

No Rhyme Nor Reason

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13052 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:54 AM

Welcome back Kiwi... we missed ya bro...

#42 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23706 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:04 AM

Welcome back Kiwi… we missed ya bro…

hijack =davego (ta mate)

#43 TheDart

TheDart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4211 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

tell me zen
when your using clear keys and your game turns sour, do you continue playing that c grade game or do you turn to your left side brain to find what the hell is going on.
after all the consciouse brain is the boss,the subconsiouse brain is an employee

Zen, When my game goes sour I change from 'Mary had a little lamb' to 'Mary Mary quite contrary'. I really like Camptown Races as well. Some games I play I don't use clear-keys at all because my clear keys training has me so cool by habit. CK does not stop anxiety it just postpones it for 8 to 14 seconds. The strangest thing happens, I can see the ball flight and swing motion in 3D and full colour, like I am standing in my own gallery. I have now reached the stage where I would trust this new trick above all my old sweat and strain technique. It is like God is playing for me.

#44 Zenstb

Zenstb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2694 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:08 PM

Foster, I didn't know shooting 70, 2 under off the stick, that was C-grade golf. I was actually 2 under until I took double on 11, Although couldn't have been in the past considering their very next hole I birdied and then went on to birding 16,17 and 18. To be technically correct, I wasn't in the past it's called future anxiety considering our goal is to shoot as low as possible. I took double so why do I have anxiety, because my end result which is the future after 18 holes was looking like being in the red. Then all of the sudden making double my future lent towards the black. We all go through this and even tour players it's called choking. You make alot of assumptions about things with out knowing the facts. See I walked off ticked off not because of double, I was ticked off because got presented with some bad luck. My second the ball spun backwards and the greens being fast it dribble back towards the front of the green took the swail and I end up dead in a foot of rough. I pitched to 7 feet an brilliant shot. My putt lipped out and keep on dribbling off the green, then took the down slope and rolled to the bottom 40 metres away. I then pitched it to 3 feet and held the putt. Your second assumption is was I really consciously ticked off no. But knowing how the mind works, this anxiety was still floating in my head like it does for anyone, but they aren't aware of it. So I stuck to my plan even though I still had anxiety subconsciously or this thought still floating in my head even though conscious I think I blocked it out, I used my clear keys. Foster you have canned clear keys from day 1, you make assumptions and form opinions and beliefs on your assumptions. Dr Carey Mumford has spent 60 years of his life in the field of psychology. Working in many areas like mental hospitals etc He's spent 40 years specifically on golf. Done all the EEG research as well and combining Hans Selye. MD research, who spent his entire life showing happens when anxiety is present. The US PGA ask Dr Carey Mumford to do seminars about the mental aspects of golf, anxiety etc. So how about keeping quiet for a change, keep your opinion to yourself and how about learning some thing. Your pissing on a mans life work and you have no bloody clue what his work is all about. SHAME ON YOU

#45 foster12345

foster12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4148 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

zen Is this an open forum? am i not entitled to my opinion?. did i not say in another thread if it works for you then use it. should i not express what i think even if it may be wrong. why accuse me on pissing on dr mumfords life work ok i guess i should just sit back and agree with everyone. shame has nothing to do with it. You disagree with me, do i accuse you of pissing on my beliefs, no of course i dont your entitled to your opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users