5 replies to this topic

#1 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

The next round of the LintzOnline PGA tipping competition is now open. Click on over to http://www.lintzonline.com and enter your tips for the U.S. Open where Graeme McDowell is the defending champion. If you’ve just signed up the rules are the same as the ISG tipping competition from last year in that you need to tip 4 players each week, one from OZ, USA, Rest Of The World and a Bonus player with their combined world golf rankings not exceeding 10 points. The rest of the rules are on the site. Good Luck!!

#2 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:57 AM

Rory Mcilory opend his US Open campaign with a 6 under 65 to take a 3 shot lead into round 2 from Y.E. Yang and Charl Schwartzel. Another shot further back were a bunch of players including Sergio Garcia, Louis Oosthuizen and aussie Scott Hend. Mcilory stared off his second round like it was a continuation of round 1 with 2 birdies and an eagle on the front 9 and then 3 birdies on the back before finding water on the last and making double. Dispite making double he holds a 6 shot lead of YE Yang heading into the weekend. Behind Yang in 3rd position are a bunch of players including Sergio Garcia, Zach Johnson and Matt Kuchar. The best of the aussies at the half way mark are John Senden and Marc Leishman. When play was suspended due to darkness Nick O'Hern had a 8 foot birdie putt on the 18th hole. If he makes the putt to makes the weekend, if not he packs his bags and starts preparing for this next tournament! The leading squad after the first 2 rounds is terrys. terrys is the only squad to have Mcilory so he'll be hoping Mcilory doesn't blow up with such a large lead like he did in the final round of the Masters this year! To view your squads progress visit www.lintzonline.com. Good Luck!

#3 Pipp

Pipp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2516 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Hi Lintz, there was a problem with the scores for the US Open; I had Garcia who shows 37th or something in my tips (but he was 7th). Also I think Cabrera and Scott have made money when they missed the cut. Thanks.

#4 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:22 AM

I'm on holidays so no updates for the first couple of rounds this week. I still need to update final results for the US Open.

#5 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:22 AM

I'm on holidays so no updates for the first couple of rounds this week. I still need to update final results for the US Open.

#6 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:13 AM

The US Open results have now been saved and the leaderboard updated. As a result there is a new squad at the top of the leaderboard, Sea Eagle 07. To view your squads results from the US Open visit www.lintzonline.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users