5 replies to this topic

#1 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

The next round of the LintzOnline PGA tipping competition is now open. Click on over to http://www.lintzonline.com and enter your tips for the Shell Houston Open where Anthony Kim is the defending champion. If you’ve just signed up the rules are the same as the ISG tipping competition from last year in that you need to tip 4 players each week, one from OZ, USA, Rest Of The World and a Bonus player with their combined world golf rankings not exceeding 10 points. The rest of the rules are on the site. Good Luck!!

#2 happyhooker1975

happyhooker1975

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:04 PM

LIntzman, I seek a rules clarification. This week I have brought in Hunter Mahan for Dustin Johnson. Straight swap, no drama. However I am trying to prepare for the Masters, so I have swapped categories for Marc Leishman and Aaron Baddeley also. They were both in my squad last week. Can you confirm this is okay?

#3 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

That's fine Happy Hooker!

#4 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:27 AM

Round 1 saw a lot of low scores with none better than Jimmy Walker who had a bogey free 63 to tie the course record and lead by 2 shots over Josh Teater and aussie Nick O'Hern. O'Hern must win this week to get a start in next weeks Masters. There are 4 other aussies all inside the top 10 after the first round. Unfortunately at the other end of the leaderboard is Steve Bowditch who opened with a disastrous10 over 82 to be in last place. In the field this week is Jose Maria Olazabal who must be warming up for the Masters. He opened with a 5 over 77. The leading squads after the first round are bazintogolf and, blueberrysmissus who will be keen for O'Hern to continue his good form come the weekend. If O'Hern does continue his good form into the weekend there could be daylight between 1st place (blueberrysmissus) and the rest of the tippers! Only time will tell! To view your squads progress visit www.lintzonline.com. Good Luck!

#5 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:54 AM

Round 2 saw defedning chamption Anthony Kim fire a 8 under 64 and rocket up the leaderbaord to T2 behind Chris Kirk. Roud 3 saw a lot of low scores just like in round 1 with none better than Phil Mickelson who carded a bogey free, 9 under 63 to finished tied for the lead with Scott Verplank. The best of the aussies is Aaron Baddeley who is just 1 shot from the lead after a 6 udner 66. Can Badds win twice in just over a month?? The leading squad after 3 rounds is ozdevil who only has Mickelson teeing it up this week but if he holds on for victory then 1 golfer winning is better than 4 players finishing outside the top 25! blueberrysmissus players have not had the best round 2 and 3 so the leaderboard could get a lot closer after tomorrow final round! To view your squads progress visit www.lintzonline.com. Good Luck!

#6 LintzMan

LintzMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

Phil Mickelson continued his good form from round 3 into round 4 with 9 more birdies against 2 bogeys which was enough to give him a 3 shot victory over Scott Verplank and Chris Kirk. Mickelson now heads to the Masters looking for his 4th green jacket. The best of the aussies was Aaron Baddeley who finished T4, one shot ahead of Robert Allenby. Cameron Tringale was sitting at 6 under starting the final round but a 9 over 81 saw him drop 49 places and finished T73! The leading squad for the week was ozdevil who was the only 1 to have Mickelson. I 'm thinking he won't be trading him out this week!! The weekly win saw ozdevil jump 20 positions to 32 overall on the tipping leaderboard. blueberrysmissus increased his lead at the top of the leaderboard slightly over GoTigerWoods2000. To view your squads results visit www.lintzonline.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users