• LocationKFC

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:51 AM

your orig post was aimed at me as i use mizuno mp 57’s
so i posted the facts,
the facts where to discredit you purely and simple
so you sook’d to admin as you saw the facts as a personal attack,
not only once but twice you’ve sook’d & asked to get me banned,
you are a class act mate
learn to walk the walk before you talk the talk.

Jan 2011 – 14.9
Feb 2011 – 14.3
Mar 2011 – 13.5

Hahahahaha. You're a joke matey. I have a set of Mizunos too. In poking fun at Mizuno owners I was poking fun at myself. I'm not torn up about it, just like I couldn't give a stuff what you say about Callaway users and lob wedge users. Take a good look at yourself. You're a class fella yourself. You've admitted it, you stated facts to discredit me pure and simple. You stated things with the INTENT to discredit. I've done no such thing. It's the intent which shows your true character. I'm done with you mate. All the best.

#17 simonsez

simonsez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3154 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:09 AM

I'd like S.S.'s "Special Olympics" pic removed asap please. I find it to be offensive , distressing and unlawful.It breaches Australian E.E. O. legislation and it's continued presence on this site is in no-one's best interests.It's in the "Golf Equipment" Forum .

#18 pegasus2357

pegasus2357

Visionary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8357 posts
  • LocationTol free Zone

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:38 AM

simonsez Once again we seem to find some common ground here simonsez. Totally agree the photo is out of order and should be removed SS. There are better ways of making a point about internet squabbles than that photo.

#19 2Putts

2Putts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9748 posts
  • LocationDown on the farm

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:49 AM

The unadulterated and pure joy on that young mans face was priceless. If only we could all be that happy : ) I choose to overlook the caption.

#20 BarnEsy05

BarnEsy05

FLABBERGASTED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29844 posts
  • LocationIn Disbelief

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:57 AM

Do we need a referee?

I'm ready, fire hose once again unfurled.

#21 pom

pom

Old Grouch.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11653 posts
  • Locationtownsville

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:00 AM

Without the caption the Photo is terrific. Unfortunately the caption gives it a complete new aspect. I agree It should be removed. There would be some here that coud be offended by it.

#22 _anon_

_anon_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3251 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:02 AM

I’d like S.S.’s “Special Olympics” pic removed asap please. I find it to be offensive , distressing and unlawful.It breaches Australian E.E. O. legislation and it’s continued presence on this site is in no-one’s best interests.It’s in the “Golf Equipment” Forum .

This has been done in the interests of your continued satisfaction. You may wish to also edit your post, where the image appears "in quote".

#23 simonsez

simonsez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3154 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:05 AM

simonsez

Once again we seem to find some common ground here simonsez.
Totally agree the photo is out of order and should be removed SS.

There are better ways of making a point about internet squabbles than that photo.

Thanks Peg. No-one who either has a child with a disability or works with these children could have any doubt that this particular caption is totally indefensible. Let's hope that commonsense and decency prevails and S.S. deletes it. I'm sure that he didn't realise how distressing it was and I'm sorry that I referred to him in the way I did.

#24 _anon_

_anon_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3251 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:32 AM

simonsez

Once again we seem to find some common ground here simonsez.
Totally agree the photo is out of order and should be removed SS.

There are better ways of making a point about internet squabbles than that photo.

Thanks Peg. No-one who either has a child with a disability or works with these children could have any doubt that this particular caption is
totally indefensible. Let’s hope that commonsense and decency prevails and S.S. deletes it. I’m sure that he didn’t realise how distressing it was and I’m sorry that I referred to him in the way I did.

If you read the post ??immediately?? before yours above, you will see it has ??already?? been removed. There is no need to trot this out any further, unless that is your wish? I note that at this time your original quote in the same thread still includes the image; you may wish to remove it from your post as well.

#25 Stinkler

Stinkler

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25175 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:50 PM

Well handled SS. While I found the quote funny I was expecting a back lash to the photo. The whole thing is people will make choices about what they put up on the internet and whether they find it PC or not. You made yours then adjusted at the request of others which is a sign of your respect for other people here. I hope those that were very offended realise the photo was not of your making and that in removing it you are being considerate of their views. What is that thread about again?

#26 Golf-Guru

Golf-Guru

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10674 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

OMG self regulation at work!

#27 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23739 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

OMG self regulation at work!

carefull guru, adam may cut back your hours, p.s i agree with the look of joy on the face of that child, i understand simmo and where he is coming from. i also get where SS is coming from too and kudos to him for edit. i struggle with being on the fence, mmm i do prefer a plugged ball in the face of a pot

#28 waffle_iron

waffle_iron

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12714 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

YAY, Kiwis back with not nasty posts :)

#29 Kiwi

Kiwi

Wholly Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23739 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

tick tock

#30 waffle_iron

waffle_iron

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12714 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:49 PM

tick tock

Jan 2011 – 14.9
Feb 2011 – 14.3
Mar 2011 – 13.5

Thats exactly how Warnie sledged Slats back in the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users