Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 9 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
2011 ISG Weight Loss Challenge
Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:10 PM
Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:30 AM
Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:37 AM
mate i am a finely tuned machine mate seriously Smergs i understand ya the thing is mate these kind of commitments i cant keep for some reason, becuase if i commit to something i like to stay committed. mate i dont worry about weight to much i dont have to look pretty for kiwi as i am not ****.... bugger it i'll give it ago my starting weight is 118kgs of pure beer belly my goal is 110kgs by years out now to book in and get my stomach stapled lmao
Cheers gang, great to have you onboard.
Oz, no one’s asking you to change anything mate. I love my food as well. Others in the past have used Momma’s House to make sure they don’t gain weight and blow out.
But either way mate, it’s just a friendly relaxed way of keeping track of a key health stat and not letting it get away from ya.
Big Momma’s House – 2010 ISG Weight Loss Challenge Participant
Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:45 AM
Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:52 PM
Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:16 AM
Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:54 PM
Nice one Bump. Taking that mo' off would have given you a few grams to play with too! Actually last year showed me how much a simple checking of your diet can help. Didn't really up the excercise count but cut back on the junk style stuff and nibbles. Shed 5kgs over a couple of weeks just from that. So while you are out of action physically, if you can keep the calorie count to a minumum and then perhaps maintain it once you get active again, you'll be off and running nicely!
I do have a strained back muscle at the moment so this week is more aout concentrating on the food intake
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users