- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
2011 ISG Weight Loss Challenge
Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:10 PM
Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:30 AM
Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:37 AM
mate i am a finely tuned machine mate seriously Smergs i understand ya the thing is mate these kind of commitments i cant keep for some reason, becuase if i commit to something i like to stay committed. mate i dont worry about weight to much i dont have to look pretty for kiwi as i am not ****.... bugger it i'll give it ago my starting weight is 118kgs of pure beer belly my goal is 110kgs by years out now to book in and get my stomach stapled lmao
Cheers gang, great to have you onboard.
Oz, no oneâ€™s asking you to change anything mate. I love my food as well. Others in the past have used Mommaâ€™s House to make sure they donâ€™t gain weight and blow out.
But either way mate, itâ€™s just a friendly relaxed way of keeping track of a key health stat and not letting it get away from ya.
Big Mommaâ€™s House â€“ 2010 ISG Weight Loss Challenge Participant
Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:45 AM
Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:52 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users