Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us Â»
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- Palm Meadows' Monday Masters Competition 14 Apr 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy in March play in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- WIN A 3mth membership! The Cut Golf Course ($75 w/cart) 31 Mar 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 Mar 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $99) 31 Mar 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- US MASTERS LESSON DEAL- PRIVATE GOLF LESSONS FOR $30….that’s HALF PRICE (SAVE $30) 13 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart and Range Balls - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Eynesbury Golf Course - $59.5 (Save 0%) (WAS $59.5) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes cart hire. Top 100 course
- Hills Golf Club - $25 (Save 64%) (WAS $70.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart 18 holes is not guaranteed at this rate. Start times are not flexible.
- Wynnum Golf Club - $31 (Save 22%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking Carts available, contact the Pro Shop (07) 3396 3546
Speeding Ticket by Police car
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:43 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:55 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:56 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:58 AM
Everyone is entitled to get a 'warning' if they have had a good previous driving record BUT it must be on the lower end of the scale of speed. I'm not sure that 77 in a 60 zone would cut it. On a pedantic note re the heading :- Police cars don't issue speeding fines; police members do.
good luck mate, never contested one meself but it can be done. Was it ACA last night where people were pleading their case because they had a clean record for several years and got off because of that? One woman copped a speeding fine and wrote to the dept saying it was her 1st offence for 5 or so years and they waived the fine and issued her with a warning instead. Keep us posted.
Consultancyâ€¦.if youâ€™re not part of the solution, thereâ€™s big bucks to be made prolonging the problem.
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:05 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:14 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:34 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:58 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:44 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:47 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:56 PM
I know why roads are posted at the speeds they are, they arenâ€™t just made up by Governments to raise money they are done for your safetySo thats why when i drove up the coast earlier in the year and drove through 30 kms of roadworks with a speed limit of 40kmph with not one single road worker in sight but i saw 2 parked cop cars with their radar out and at least 2 driving along the road. Seems like revenue raising to me. The road is normally 90kmph. The road can still safely be travelled at this speed. Theres no workers to keep "safe" so theres no other reason. I will give in that it would be hard to keep changing the speed limit when there is and isnt workers there but then why have cops all over the place trying to "protect us"
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users