- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Speeding Ticket by Police car
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:43 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:55 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:56 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:58 AM
Everyone is entitled to get a 'warning' if they have had a good previous driving record BUT it must be on the lower end of the scale of speed. I'm not sure that 77 in a 60 zone would cut it. On a pedantic note re the heading :- Police cars don't issue speeding fines; police members do.
good luck mate, never contested one meself but it can be done. Was it ACA last night where people were pleading their case because they had a clean record for several years and got off because of that? One woman copped a speeding fine and wrote to the dept saying it was her 1st offence for 5 or so years and they waived the fine and issued her with a warning instead. Keep us posted.
Consultancyâ€¦.if youâ€™re not part of the solution, thereâ€™s big bucks to be made prolonging the problem.
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:05 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:14 AM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:34 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:58 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:44 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:47 PM
Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:56 PM
I know why roads are posted at the speeds they are, they arenâ€™t just made up by Governments to raise money they are done for your safetySo thats why when i drove up the coast earlier in the year and drove through 30 kms of roadworks with a speed limit of 40kmph with not one single road worker in sight but i saw 2 parked cop cars with their radar out and at least 2 driving along the road. Seems like revenue raising to me. The road is normally 90kmph. The road can still safely be travelled at this speed. Theres no workers to keep "safe" so theres no other reason. I will give in that it would be hard to keep changing the speed limit when there is and isnt workers there but then why have cops all over the place trying to "protect us"
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users