Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 9 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
44 inch driver shaft
Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:04 AM
Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:40 AM
Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:25 AM
Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:36 PM
Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:04 AM
Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:13 AM
What about those who choke down on the grip (like me)? I haven't found any hitting on the inside of the sweetspot.
Shortening the club raises the lie angle of the club if your stance is unchanged. If your lie angle is too high, you are more likely to hit on the inside of the sweetspot.
Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:00 AM
Light bulb moment Guru. Have been gripping down on the driver recently and have had some better than average driving days. The humble rubber band is the answer to getting the grip down consistent shot after shot. Even better I don't have to get golf specific rubber bands so they aren't going to cost $15 each.
yarn: in Golf School you will find an article on driver lengths and finding the middle.
Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:54 PM
Mug golfers are forced to buy drivers of 46 inches ....Because they want you to buy the driver that is "longer", its a myth
In Tom Wishon’s book “The search for the perfect golf club” he states that a driver length shaft of only 45” is too long for over 90% of golfers. Also, he says that Tiger Woods (and this was before he started to find other pursuits) only uses a 43.5 inch shaft and that the average shaft length on the PGA tour is only 44.5”...So why is it that us mugs are forced to buy drivers now with 46” shafts? I cut my Cleveland XLS down to 43.5” after reading Tom Wishon’s book and have never hit it Longer and Straighter.
Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:41 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users