- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
44 inch driver shaft
Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:04 AM
Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:40 AM
Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:25 AM
Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:36 PM
Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:04 AM
Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:13 AM
What about those who choke down on the grip (like me)? I haven't found any hitting on the inside of the sweetspot.
Shortening the club raises the lie angle of the club if your stance is unchanged. If your lie angle is too high, you are more likely to hit on the inside of the sweetspot.
Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:00 AM
Light bulb moment Guru. Have been gripping down on the driver recently and have had some better than average driving days. The humble rubber band is the answer to getting the grip down consistent shot after shot. Even better I don't have to get golf specific rubber bands so they aren't going to cost $15 each.
yarn: in Golf School you will find an article on driver lengths and finding the middle.
Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:54 PM
Mug golfers are forced to buy drivers of 46 inches ....Because they want you to buy the driver that is "longer", its a myth
In Tom Wishonâ€™s book â€śThe search for the perfect golf clubâ€ť he states that a driver length shaft of only 45â€ť is too long for over 90% of golfers. Also, he says that Tiger Woods (and this was before he started to find other pursuits) only uses a 43.5 inch shaft and that the average shaft length on the PGA tour is only 44.5â€ť...So why is it that us mugs are forced to buy drivers now with 46â€ť shafts? I cut my Cleveland XLS down to 43.5â€ť after reading Tom Wishonâ€™s book and have never hit it Longer and Straighter.
Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:41 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users