I am a recovering shankaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16531 posts
  • LocationIn the left rough on 7th 105m from pin

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:22 PM

i will be most likely  i reckon it will be a great game

I'll give you a call later in the week.
ShanklinkOOM TourI am mid table mediocrity !

National Tour
2017 Day 1 winner at Monash CC

Baconwide TourRunner up 2015 Stink's 3 club challenge at YarrambatNAGA with Benny 2014 4bbb Championship at St Andrews BeachTeam Mercedes with Muff runners up 2017 4bbb Chanpionship FlindersRunner up 2017 Southern InvitationalWinner 2017 Keysborough InvitationalChoppers TourWinner 2014 Ghetto's Placegetter Challenge at SunshineWinner 2015 Airy's invitational at Melbourne Airport<p>

#3062 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6675 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:10 AM

I'll give you a call later in the week.

cool no worries 

I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

golflink # http://www.golflink....k_no=3040204492

#3063 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10956 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

GG Blues

Billionaire Genius Playboy Philanthropist NAGA

2017 VIC ISG OOM Champion

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3023100698

"Team Frank" founding member

#3064 tigertuff

tigertuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2032 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:55 PM

Lid off?

#3065 The Gap Wedge Draw

The Gap Wedge Draw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16531 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:19 PM

Lid off?

We're just taking it one bottom six team at a time. Finishing 13th will do.
  • iRON MiCK likes this

National Tour

Baconwide TourRunner up 2015 Stink's 3 club challenge at YarrambatNAGA with Benny 2014 4bbb Championship at St Andrews BeachTeam Mercedes with Muff runners up 2017 4bbb Chanpionship FlindersRunner up 2017 Southern InvitationalWinner 2017 Keysborough InvitationalChoppers TourWinner 2014 Ghetto's Placegetter Challenge at SunshineWinner 2015 Airy's invitational at Melbourne Airport<p>

#3066 Placegetter

Placegetter

Live4PJ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3425 posts
  • Location40m past you.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:00 PM

Carlton kicked 22 more points than I would have liked given the opponent but a wins a win. I could get used to watching three Carlton Players lay a tackle at the same time. Happened a couple of times last week also. Shows some intent.

St Kilda next week will be an interesting game now that we actually have some backline. I recall last time we played their forward line ran over the top of us. Hope McCartin gets a nod if he escapes suspension in the VFL. He has a lot of upside.
Almost regarded by one member as the best non-golf playing golfer on this forum.

#3067 The Gap Wedge Draw

The Gap Wedge Draw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16531 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:29 PM

Got to like the way our forward line operated today. Especially Kreuzer. He's good in the air and puts on a lot of pressure when the ball hits the ground. Just hope he can stay intact.

National Tour

#3068 Placegetter

Placegetter

Live4PJ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3425 posts
  • Location40m past you.

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

I'm liking the match ups for the blues crows game tomorrow. Carlton by 15.
Almost regarded by one member as the best non-golf playing golfer on this forum.

#3069 Placegetter

Placegetter

Live4PJ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3425 posts
  • Location40m past you.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

Carlton was rated 6/10 in the trade period in the AFL website. I thought they did okay extracting maximum value for Gibbs and replacing him with two likely types in Lang and Kennedy. Plus picking up Lobbe as a back up for Kreuzer was stunning and much needed. Definitely not the worst list decisions I’ve had to endure. Top 8 feels in reach with a fit Cripps.
  • ozdevil likes this

#3070 iRON MiCK

iRON MiCK

Arnie's Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10956 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:59 PM

No. I will tell you again tomorrow. No.
  • Placegetter likes this

Billionaire Genius Playboy Philanthropist NAGA

2017 VIC ISG OOM Champion

2017 VIC OOM #5 Gardiners Run Winner

http://www.golf.org....icap/3023100698

"Team Frank" founding member

#3071 Placegetter

Placegetter

Live4PJ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3425 posts
  • Location40m past you.

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

I’ll bring my ear plugs.
  • iRON MiCK and Cats are Farked like this

#3072 The Gap Wedge Draw

The Gap Wedge Draw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16531 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

I'm with you PG. Gibbs wouldn't be in our premiership team as the end of his career is closer than our next flag. Kudos to Gibbs for a great 2017. He didn't spit it and as a result we got top value.

In a draft lacking depth we've got 3 & 10 picks which will be guns.

Things are ticking over very nicely at the Blues.

The defence is really taking shape.

A bit of inside help for Cripps and a marking forward will see us go forward with a young team with depth.

Another 3 years to get enough players with 100+ games will see us contending.

National Tour

#3073 tigertuff

tigertuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2032 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:47 PM

Did really well this trade period. Getting 2 first rounders for a player that will be 29 before next season starts is great business by the blues - wth were the crows thinking? 

• Placegetter likes this

#3074 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6675 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:09 PM

Did really well this trade period. Getting 2 first rounders for a player that will be 29 before next season starts is great business by the blues - wth were the crows thinking? 

well it was either they do the deal or it wasnt going to happen, it wasnt going to be a loss for the blues either way.   However we could have kept Gibbs to hold off blooding someone that may have a chance of taking us to the next priemership window, 

I think we got more  then we would should  havegot but not complaining.  as it wasnt just 2 1st rounders this year there was also  adelaides 2nd round pick  in which we offloaded to obtain Kennedy....  and all we did for lang was pay for a song  and for lobbe  we picked him up for a pack of chips.

of course carlton would have liked to seen Smith and Rockliff but hey those are the breaks.....

overall Carlton did very well 

• Placegetter, tigertuff and Jolls like this
I AM ALWAYS FORCED TO DO SH1T I'M NOT QUALIFIED FOR. LIKE BEING NICE TO BLOODY ID1OTS :P :D

#3075 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6675 posts
  • Locationbacchus marsh

Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:26 PM

Guys and Girls

Princess park is reborn again , well a few of the stands are now gone.

but 28th will see carlton take on St Kilda in the 1st round of the pre season

This ground has had some great games played here and many of the members will remember the good times around the members area

This ground could be used for minor clashes and should be used as a 3rd ground for exactly that reason as it can still hold a good crowd despite 3 grand stands being pulled down

the matter is it will be great to see a pre season game there at the home of the Blues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users