- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Carlton - How good are they !
Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:17 AM
Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:42 AM
Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:59 PM
Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:32 PM
Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:48 PM
As illustration â€“ Judd missed the first four gamesâ€¦ Carlton started the season badlyâ€¦. until (surprise surprise) Juddâ€™s first game back.
Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:39 AM
Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:54 AM
But did'nt your pies lose to a rooless saints after being in front when the roo went down,Blues cant do anymore then they have beating the Cats and Saints thats better form then the Pies if you ask me
you need backing placegetter, i think the blues are at most as good as your nick name, belting richmond i would expect nothing less , brisbane 2 nd round well i dont think they are the force we thought, with fitness and skill, geelong well good effort rd 5 judd backâ€¦... st kilda no roo is a good team out of luck with pensioners running around and too slowâ€¦....the Pies thats a different story, they are slick, accountable, adaptable and strongâ€¦.
Let the club head hit the ball, your Job is to swing the clubâ€¦. make it easy and enjoy..
Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:24 AM
Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:00 PM
Okay, Well I have taken the winnings from Geelong and dumped them on Carlton 1-39 at $2.20 but couldn't resist the 6/1 on offer for Hawks to be in lead at half time so a small percentage went there. How come this game isn't being televised, will be match of the year for sure. Go Blues!
I actually think Hawthorn will beat them this week. I just have this funny feeling.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users