- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
help, I can hardly walk next day
Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:43 PM
Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:42 AM
Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:15 AM
Also have a look at www.purepointgolf.com/intro.htm. This is an intro to "the Simple Golf Swing" which also has a smaller hip rotation and reduced back swing and is therefore much easier on the back. I'm currently trialling this new swing and so far it looks promising. Had 41 points in the pro comp yesterday so I'm very pleased and excited. Agree with Gottastart, stretching before AND after is important. Also, I started swimming most mornings about a year ago and find it has helped heaps with my flexibility. My back feels much better after a game now. Try to use the drugs as a last resort as they can cause complications. Good luck with it all.
You could try http://www.peakperformanceg...
Don Trahan claims his limited-turn system will prevent back injuries, etc.
Bogey golfer â€“ always tinkering
Computer nerd â€“ always tinkering
Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:00 AM
Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:02 AM
golf itself doesnâ€™t actually really do allot for fitness unless you played 18 holes 3 times a week or moreâ€¦even then its minimalâ€¦why because its very stop start and doesnâ€™t get your heart rate high enough for long enough to a lot of benefitâ€¦..I've dropped a few kilos and toned up a tonne practicing golf, even though I've been eating and drinking as much as ever. I'd think it's important to build up important muscles by practicing properly, otherwise all sorts of injuries are obviously very possible. How do you do that? Well a trained pro "should" be able to help you I guess.
Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:08 PM
Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:39 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users