- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
help, I can hardly walk next day
Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:43 PM
Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:42 AM
Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:15 AM
Also have a look at www.purepointgolf.com/intro.htm. This is an intro to "the Simple Golf Swing" which also has a smaller hip rotation and reduced back swing and is therefore much easier on the back. I'm currently trialling this new swing and so far it looks promising. Had 41 points in the pro comp yesterday so I'm very pleased and excited. Agree with Gottastart, stretching before AND after is important. Also, I started swimming most mornings about a year ago and find it has helped heaps with my flexibility. My back feels much better after a game now. Try to use the drugs as a last resort as they can cause complications. Good luck with it all.
You could try http://www.peakperformanceg...
Don Trahan claims his limited-turn system will prevent back injuries, etc.
Bogey golfer â€“ always tinkering
Computer nerd â€“ always tinkering
Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:00 AM
Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:02 AM
golf itself doesnâ€™t actually really do allot for fitness unless you played 18 holes 3 times a week or moreâ€¦even then its minimalâ€¦why because its very stop start and doesnâ€™t get your heart rate high enough for long enough to a lot of benefitâ€¦..I've dropped a few kilos and toned up a tonne practicing golf, even though I've been eating and drinking as much as ever. I'd think it's important to build up important muscles by practicing properly, otherwise all sorts of injuries are obviously very possible. How do you do that? Well a trained pro "should" be able to help you I guess.
Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:08 PM
Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:39 PM
Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:22 AM
Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:25 AM
Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:07 PM
Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:43 PM
Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:03 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users