- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:48 PM
Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:53 PM
When are people going to realise that there is no such thing as a â€ślongâ€ť driver?
If there was a driver that hit it longer than others they would prove it, advertise it and then noone would use anything else.
All modern drivers are â€ślongâ€ť.
Itâ€™s how you hit it that counts.
Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:33 PM
Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:03 PM
and the less degree clubface will add metres on your drive,but may be harder to handle.
Oh, I think I misinterpreted. If youâ€™re looking for one that hits the ball a long way, check out the Cobra and Adams offerings â€“ the Adams 9015D is a beast.
Whatever you get, itâ€™s mostly all about the shaftâ€¦
Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:40 AM
I think the one that launches at the right trajectory and spin for your swing speed will carry the longest. could be anything. I use a SMT driver. the component long drive heads are true to loft. there is a free program called trajectoware (spelling). you can use this to type in parameters eg swingspeed, loft, angle of attack. and it will determine launch, carry and spin. its good fun
looking at buying a new driver..
At moment hit a 9 degâ€¦Callaway x regular
goes okâ€¦but certainly not longestâ€¦
looking at the Nike sumo seenm sum real long drives off that..anyone know any other long drivers?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users