- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Aldi golf equipment
Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:21 AM
Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:07 AM
Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:21 AM
Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:20 AM
More fool you. You are probably wasting $100 a week. Do you think that companies like Colgate,Heinz, Findus, Sara Lee etc. DON'T make stuff for Aldi? I wonder if some people really think that Aldi has its own aluminium foil factory for example. Things like the chocoloate and biscuits they sell is by far the best you can buy in this country as well. Their pancetta and mozarella, for example would sell in the ritzy delis for twice or three times the price. N.B. I don't work for Aldi.
...not that Iâ€™d ever touch anything but dishwasher tablets from Aldi.
Is that my mateâ€™s ball in the bunker, or is the bastard on the green?
Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:16 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users