Ditty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:10 AM

I’m not taking the bait, Offy

“It’s not whether you win or lose – it’s whether I win or lose” – Sandy Lyle

No fishing here cob. Just saying how it is.

If i wanted to bait i would have said James Hird was the worst footballer to play the game…….. the sook.

Then I just would have ignored it anyway!! ;-)

It's only the Carlton and Collingwood supporters that bite because they know their teams are losers! Go the mighty Bombers!

#17 HotPies

HotPies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1712 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:39 AM

Are you kidding, you team is up with with Freo & Qld reds as the biggest joke in the comp. Essendon will get smashed ANZAC day again this year. Muppet

#18 boxieboy

boxieboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:00 AM

Hotpies, I am an Essendon Supporter and agree that we will get smashed. And rightly so Collingwood has a better side. And I take it your a fan of "The Run Home"....Muppet!

#19 Ditty

Ditty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:32 AM

Are you kidding, you team is up with with Freo & Qld reds as the biggest joke in the comp.

Essendon will get smashed ANZAC day again this year. Muppet

I rest my case! :-)

#20 HotPies

HotPies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1712 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

Hotpies, I am an Essendon Supporter and agree that we will get smashed. And rightly so Collingwood has a better side.

And I take it your a fan of “The Run Home”....Muppet!

“Being left-handed is a big advantage. No one knows enough about your swing to mess you up with advice.”

Bob Charles (1973)

http://www.golflink.com.au/...

The run home does goe's o.k. I've being listing to Frank Leach since JJJ days but the Ox knows nothing about sport other than AFL.

#21 ftg_lefty

ftg_lefty

Old & bent & devil spent & runnin' out of time

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8680 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Vic.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

I’m not taking the bait, Offy

No fishing here cob. Just saying how it is.

If i wanted to bait i would have said James Hird was the worst footballer to play the game…….. the sook.

Then I just would have ignored it anyway!! ;-)

It’s only the Carlton and Collingwood supporters that bite because they know their teams are losers!
Go the mighty Bombers!

Political Correctness is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

http://www.northlakesgolfcl...

Ditty, It's you, me & Boxie against the rest - I'm gonna enjoy ANZAC day (after golf, of course!!)

#22 Ditty

Ditty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:53 PM

Lefty - I probably won't see any of the game until the next day.. Dawn Service and reunion will see me quite under the weather I'd say... never intentional to end up inebriated but just seems to happen ANZAC days... I don't know that Boxie's a true supporter of the Mighty Bombers either that or he just wants to get onside with the tiprat muppet! There are a few other Essendon Supporters on the forum as well - maybe they're on holidays! (That's left it open ;-) GO THE BOMBERS!!

#23 ftg_lefty

ftg_lefty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8680 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Vic.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

Ditty - have a great day tomorrow - I'm about the same age as you by the sound of it, but missed the call-up because I was married (young) so obviusly don't have any re-unions to attend, but will be with you in spirit - hope the mighty Dons can make it a perfect weekend for you ... & me!!

#24 HotPies

HotPies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1712 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

Sorry, but the pies will be smoking hot tomorrow. With the rain, pies to win by more.

#25 ftg_lefty

ftg_lefty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8680 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Vic.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

It's good to dream - hope you're wrong though!

#26 Ditty

Ditty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4555 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

will be with you in spirit – hope the mighty Dons can make it a perfect weekend for you …
Tks and me too :-) I really believe our boys will rally and pull it off tomorrow... Rain, Hail or Shine!

#27 HotPies

HotPies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1712 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

will be with you in spirit – hope the mighty Dons can make it a perfect weekend for you …

Tks and me too :-)

I really believe our boys will rally and pull it off tomorrow… Rain, Hail or Shine!

Political Correctness is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

http://www.northlakesgolfcl...

I hope not, but as always it will be a cracking game. Anyone going ?? 2nd best game of the year to go too now behind the grand final

#28 ftg_lefty

ftg_lefty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8680 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Vic.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:53 PM

HotPies - I can't make it - playing golf & as I work every second weekend & when I get the chance to play, I take it - would love to be there & agree should be an absolute cracker - will be even better with the Bombers sneaking in to win by 5 points with a kick after the siren ....... magic!!!! :-)

#29 HotPies

HotPies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1712 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:59 PM

Ftg_lefty your at Morack aren't you ? How the course holding up? I'm at Glen Waverley, our fairways are just starting to comeback with the cooler weather now.

#30 ftg_lefty

ftg_lefty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8680 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Vic.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:52 PM

HotPies - Course is in not bad nick - we've had preferred lies for a couple of months so that the fairways can recover a bit, but overall pretty good. Greens are good - were cored & sanded about 3 weeks ago but pretty good now Bunkers are so-so - most have good soft sand, there's a couple that are pretty crappy but you expect that on a public course

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users