- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Hips move too fast
Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:17 AM
Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:21 AM
Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:52 AM
Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:55 AM
Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:39 PM
Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:09 PM
Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:32 PM
Hi Junior how are you,just a small Question if I may,what is your opinion of Tom Tomasello,s description of swing sequence--as follows- right hip-right arm -right arm left hip,more or less pivot sequence as well,cheers mate ,keep up the good work. Never got to see appeal day,due to family illness,that comes first.
You are not rotating too fast, you are rotating too far. It is a chain reactionâ€¦ Hips, shoulders, arms, hands! Stop your hips and keep rotatingâ€¦ start walking leftâ€¦ Go with just arms/shoulders or arms/shoulders first and you can start walking to the right.
Good players rotate their hips first but it is merely to fire the first link in the chain, its quick and violent but it stops as the next link takes over! And many good players and big hitters begin their plant/rotation whilst the club is still going back but this is an advanced moveâ€¦
Just my opinionâ€¦
It is quite possible that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:47 PM
Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:06 PM
Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:45 AM
Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:02 AM
Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:39 AM
Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users