- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Eastern Golf Club
Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:20 AM
Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:35 AM
Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:57 AM
They also built Capital, Spring Valley, Thirteenth Beach, Sandhurst and The Sands. The one at the National has been built as a show of opulence in my opinion, but it does need to cater for some 2,500 members using 3 courses. I'm tipping the board would have inspected all these clubhouses before making their selection. Perrott Lyon Mathieson is the firm that have been awarded the contract to build it. They were also involved in other projects such as the Rialto Towers and the Crown Casino complex.
If i were the board of Eastern i would visit the clubhouse at the National and talk to the members.
It is amazingly beautiful with stunning views but terribley impracticle. The locker rooms are below, members can come into the building and leave without the proshop ever knowing, the bag drop is not visable from the pro shop, the formal and informal dining isnâ€™t segrogated, ie for weddings or presentations.
As i said looks good but looks can be decieving
Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:20 AM
Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:08 AM
Let's just say Croydon will be quite annoyed when it all comes to light...
Does anyone know the address of the land Eastern is about to sign off on? There are whispers of 215 Victoria Road, Yering which is a stones throw from Croydon (Yering Meadows). Can anyone confirm this addressâ€¦.or otherwise?
Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:41 PM
Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:46 PM
Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:51 PM
Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:25 PM
The word is that once they sign off the option on the land, the application process will take approx 18 months - 2 years to have the planning application passed. My contact believes the club is very close to signing off on the property so there should be something announced within the next few weeks. It takes approx. 2- 2 1/2 years (on average) from turning the first sod to having a course playable, so based on this and assuming all goes smoothly, the course should open sometime in 2013-14. My contact has advised me that the club has requested members not to divulge the location of the land to the general public so I'm respecting that request. Sorry, but I'm sure it will be public knowledge soon!
Hi again Pherst,
Interesting. Clever of Eastern to employ the same people involved with the development of Croydon â€“ that should speed up the process that Croydon went through no end.
Not sure what exactly is happening with Chirnside, Iâ€™ve just heard that they are close to getting to a stage where things are nearly tied up for their relocation.
Although you cannot divulge the exact location of where Eastern is currently negotiating the purchase of land for their relocation (Iâ€™ll still bet my bottom dollar that it is 215 Victoria Road!) do you have any idea as to when Eastern expects to commence development of their new course?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users