- Play Golf - Links Hope Island 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Mar 2015
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Mar 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
Eastern Golf Club
Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:20 AM
Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:35 AM
Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:57 AM
They also built Capital, Spring Valley, Thirteenth Beach, Sandhurst and The Sands. The one at the National has been built as a show of opulence in my opinion, but it does need to cater for some 2,500 members using 3 courses. I'm tipping the board would have inspected all these clubhouses before making their selection. Perrott Lyon Mathieson is the firm that have been awarded the contract to build it. They were also involved in other projects such as the Rialto Towers and the Crown Casino complex.
If i were the board of Eastern i would visit the clubhouse at the National and talk to the members.
It is amazingly beautiful with stunning views but terribley impracticle. The locker rooms are below, members can come into the building and leave without the proshop ever knowing, the bag drop is not visable from the pro shop, the formal and informal dining isnâ€™t segrogated, ie for weddings or presentations.
As i said looks good but looks can be decieving
Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:20 AM
Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:08 AM
Let's just say Croydon will be quite annoyed when it all comes to light...
Does anyone know the address of the land Eastern is about to sign off on? There are whispers of 215 Victoria Road, Yering which is a stones throw from Croydon (Yering Meadows). Can anyone confirm this addressâ€¦.or otherwise?
Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:41 PM
Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:46 PM
Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:51 PM
Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:25 PM
The word is that once they sign off the option on the land, the application process will take approx 18 months - 2 years to have the planning application passed. My contact believes the club is very close to signing off on the property so there should be something announced within the next few weeks. It takes approx. 2- 2 1/2 years (on average) from turning the first sod to having a course playable, so based on this and assuming all goes smoothly, the course should open sometime in 2013-14. My contact has advised me that the club has requested members not to divulge the location of the land to the general public so I'm respecting that request. Sorry, but I'm sure it will be public knowledge soon!
Hi again Pherst,
Interesting. Clever of Eastern to employ the same people involved with the development of Croydon â€“ that should speed up the process that Croydon went through no end.
Not sure what exactly is happening with Chirnside, Iâ€™ve just heard that they are close to getting to a stage where things are nearly tied up for their relocation.
Although you cannot divulge the exact location of where Eastern is currently negotiating the purchase of land for their relocation (Iâ€™ll still bet my bottom dollar that it is 215 Victoria Road!) do you have any idea as to when Eastern expects to commence development of their new course?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users