- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person cart, $170 SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $71 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $78.50pp SAVE $41 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $89 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $95pp SAVE $50 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $102 SAVE 15% 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $47pp SAVE $24 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $36 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $53pp SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $43.00 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$60pp (Save $20) 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes walk-$45 (Save 10%) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$53pp (Save $30) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes walk-$43 (Save 12%) 31 Dec 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Jun 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Aug 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Aug 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - from $75 (was $150) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:21 AM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:48 PM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:53 PM
Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:16 AM
It was like it was poured by god himself.. I sucked back two Hieniken stubbies so quick I swear I felt the glass buckle! As Buzz pointed out the fairways are very wide.. This certainly does not mean you can just open up and launch away. Some serious thought has gone into the strategic lay out of this course regardless of which tees you play from this is a very challenging track. If you see your ball go into the long rough, start reaching for a new ball as you walk towards it because you have about a 10% chance of finding it even if you have a solid landmark. The first cut of short rough on the edge of the fairways is also very hungry! I only lost 2 balls for the round but my brother went through about 8.. The course really kicked his ass. When you take a drop into the short rough it will nestle down deep every time leaving you a nasty shot out. I really enjoyed the front 9 especially holes 1, 2 and 3. The pro in the shop warned me about snakes but we didnt see any.. There are a few emergency intercoms placed along the course. The numerous staff doing course maintenance were all friendly and courteous. They all switched off any equipment they were using and quietly stood aside when taking a shot. What impressed me the most about the course was the constant use of optical illusion. So often bunkers are used to trick you on your yardages and it works! Quite a few times I hit a shot thinking it was perfect heading straight for the flag only to see it drop a club short.. Into a bunker. I took my iphone on the course and used the internet to bring up the course website and view hole layout and advice for playing each hole before teeing off. I highly recommend doing this or printing the hole descriptions before going. The pro thought it was a great idea too. This should help keep you out of the brutal rough and enjoy a great course. Oh yeah. Take sunscreen. My legs are scorched as I type this.
Big effort on walking & carring the bag in those conditions, how was the 1st beer?
Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:18 AM
Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:54 AM
Easily 2m. Each time we have played we've had a cheeky betting putt from the very top. That's where the slowness shows up. Most putts should just roll straight off but they never do.
how good is the 17th green with the 2 tiers.
itâ€™s about a 1m incline
have tried putting up from the bottom tier and rolled off into the bunker on the right.
"Will the real slim shady, please stand up"?
Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:45 AM
Line I'd play with a hawks supporter after 'that' day! Ppppffffttttttt !!! :)
I know Bushranger Social Golf Club are having a comp there this coming Sunday so if anyone wants to play there I am sure Matt Pitt could fit a few more in.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users