- Play Golf - Links Hope Island 30 Nov 2014
- Play Golf Voucher - Arundel Hills Country Club 30 Nov 2014
- Play Golf Voucher – Burleigh Golf Club 30 Nov 2014
- Indooroopilly GC - 2 players incl cart $90 31 Oct 2014
- Play Golf Voucher- Brookwater Golf Club - QLD 31 Oct 2014
- Wakehurst Golf Club: 2 players w/cart (M-F) @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Nov 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Dec 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Dec 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Nov 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Nov 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA (2@ $99 inc/cart) 30 Nov 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Oct 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Nov 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $9 (Save 84%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $19 (Save 67%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Phillip Island Golf Club - $29 (Save 27%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:21 AM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:48 PM
Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:53 PM
Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:16 AM
It was like it was poured by god himself.. I sucked back two Hieniken stubbies so quick I swear I felt the glass buckle! As Buzz pointed out the fairways are very wide.. This certainly does not mean you can just open up and launch away. Some serious thought has gone into the strategic lay out of this course regardless of which tees you play from this is a very challenging track. If you see your ball go into the long rough, start reaching for a new ball as you walk towards it because you have about a 10% chance of finding it even if you have a solid landmark. The first cut of short rough on the edge of the fairways is also very hungry! I only lost 2 balls for the round but my brother went through about 8.. The course really kicked his ass. When you take a drop into the short rough it will nestle down deep every time leaving you a nasty shot out. I really enjoyed the front 9 especially holes 1, 2 and 3. The pro in the shop warned me about snakes but we didnt see any.. There are a few emergency intercoms placed along the course. The numerous staff doing course maintenance were all friendly and courteous. They all switched off any equipment they were using and quietly stood aside when taking a shot. What impressed me the most about the course was the constant use of optical illusion. So often bunkers are used to trick you on your yardages and it works! Quite a few times I hit a shot thinking it was perfect heading straight for the flag only to see it drop a club short.. Into a bunker. I took my iphone on the course and used the internet to bring up the course website and view hole layout and advice for playing each hole before teeing off. I highly recommend doing this or printing the hole descriptions before going. The pro thought it was a great idea too. This should help keep you out of the brutal rough and enjoy a great course. Oh yeah. Take sunscreen. My legs are scorched as I type this.
Big effort on walking & carring the bag in those conditions, how was the 1st beer?
Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:18 AM
Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:54 AM
Easily 2m. Each time we have played we've had a cheeky betting putt from the very top. That's where the slowness shows up. Most putts should just roll straight off but they never do.
how good is the 17th green with the 2 tiers.
itâ€™s about a 1m incline
have tried putting up from the bottom tier and rolled off into the bunker on the right.
"Will the real slim shady, please stand up"?
Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:45 AM
Line I'd play with a hawks supporter after 'that' day! Ppppffffttttttt !!! :)
I know Bushranger Social Golf Club are having a comp there this coming Sunday so if anyone wants to play there I am sure Matt Pitt could fit a few more in.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users