Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
I want to learn
Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:25 AM
Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:12 AM
Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:25 AM
Yeah I'm starting to readi thouugh these articles now....but reading something & understanding it enough to put it into practice are two totally different things. I'm figuring that I'll need a lot of patience and that I will learn most by trial and error....just like my golf game really. Just intrerested in how others have gone about learning the art.
Have you read the club fitting articles here? Search the net for
Wishon, shaft profiling, MOI, shaft spine, FLO, Pureing, Swingweight
Maltby has a good, slightly older, book on the physical details of assembly ofa club. Wishon has some good books also.
down and out…did ya get that?
Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:25 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users