Photo

Total Golf Performance - (Club Fit, Melbourne)

• Please log in to reply
505 replies to this topic

#16 golfguy33

golfguy33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2510 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:08 AM

Thanks for the input guys, The biggest difference is that we actually do all of the work for your clubs onsite. Unlike the retail stores that can only quote you specs from the OEMs glossy magazine, whether those numbers are even close to correct is up for grabs. The minute the retail store takes your club for alterations and has to send it away they have lost control of the final outcome. In a nutshell, if you are trolling for advise it's no skin off our nose to head you in the right direction. If you need a fitting to help you move forward with your equipment, then it will cost you a fitting fee. Sometimes the customer has the right ideas for their equipment changes but can't put them into a tangible result, without the expert advise and guidance. That's how we can be helpful without the over the top costs. eg: Make up a demo club, to the exact specs required, so that the player can get it right through experimenting, rather than the trial and error with the new set of latest and greatest irons. Sometimes the client is just headed in the wrong direction with how they think about their gear. We are not bound to one or two brand names either, so we look for the best components to fit you with. Flashy sales and marketing speil doesn't get you the best results. Jon...

#17 NoLuck

NoLuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:26 AM

Anyine know the email address for TGP?

#18 Trigger73

Trigger73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:20 PM

Feedback on new shaft. Old Shaft Srixon SV-3000 59g 5.3Tq High/BP R Flex Length – 45.5 inch New Shaft UST Proforce V2 76g 2.1Tq Butt stiffness – 253 Mid Stiffness – 6.3 Tip Stiffness – 26 R Flex Length – 45 inch I now hit the ball 210m carry with at least 30m of roll. Difference of 50m+ for $140 fitted. Hope that helps

#19 muntz

muntz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4515 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

Jon, The shaft swap seemed to have worked really well. I'm leaning towards the TM R7 460 TP with the 64g TP shaft. Email me at amunter at hotmail dot com if you are interested in the details, or I can call you at the shop.

#20 golfguy33

golfguy33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2510 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:33 AM

Give me a bell, I'm all ears Muntz. Lucky that we put the right shaft into the other head ! Jon...

#21 mad_golfer

mad_golfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:36 AM

Golfguy33/Jon, I could do with some clubfitting. What are your contact details so I can make an appointment? Tom

#22 golfguy33

golfguy33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2510 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:30 AM

Golfguy33/Jon, I could do with some clubfitting. What are your contact details so I can make an appointment?

Tom

Shop : 9570 9792 Jon... ps: will have to start paying info-ads soon to ISG.

#23 GolfMad738

GolfMad738

Suspect

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

Hi Golfguy33, I have a set of forged mizuno's with graphite shafts, can you bend the lie angle on them? If so what the usual charge for this? Thanks, Ben

#24 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

he has done many clubs and shafts for me over the years, great price and great free advice and service

#25 Hawkers2015

Hawkers2015

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3252 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

Hi Golfguy33,

I have a set of forged mizuno’s with graphite shafts, can you bend the lie angle on them? If so what the usual charge for this?

Thanks,

Ben

I paid him $5 a stick.

#26 hAcKpRo

hAcKpRo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4745 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

same

#27 fooore

fooore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

I would also like to recommend jon. I have had a few reshafts done on my driver and irons/ wedges and am very happy. Even helped my with a few ball placement issues which have helped. Jon also went out of his way to get an urgent reshaft done for me in a day. thanks Jon! Shayne

#28 broso_md

broso_md

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:40 AM

Also recommend Jon highly. BTW Jon (if you happen to read this) almost 12 months ago you adjusted and reshafted my MP60s and reshafted my 07 Burner driver with a ProforceV2 Reg. I've been extremely happy with the results. At the time we discussed a possible reshaft for my Burner 15 degree Fairway, I think you suggested the Proforce V2 as well. I don't expect you to recall this discussion of course but given my success with the V2 in the driver, would the V2 be a suitable reshaft for the 3 wood and if so would you be able to send me one, or alternatively could you suggest a suitable reshaft? PS I'm the aging, left handed, footballing hack from Cairns.

#29 Golf-Guru

Golf-Guru

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10674 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

One of the good guys.

#30 stkcar

stkcar

Suspect

• Members