- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
EXERCISES FOR PEOPLE OVER 60
Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:37 AM
Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:31 AM
ditto for ditty...block it mate - I tell everyone I'm 48...lol
Mate, Some people have no sense of humour. As I get closer to 60 my body is letting me know what it thinks of strenuous exercise. The potato bags sound fine to me.
A bad day on the golf course is better than no golf at all. :(
No one who ever had a lesson would have a swing like mine
Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:51 AM
Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:02 AM
good one - got it!
It reminds me of the 65 year old rich widower who arrived in the golfclub with a georgeous 22 year-old blond on his arm. When he told his golfing buddies that she was his new wife, they were almost speechless.
â€śDid you tell her you where 50â€ť ? they asked.
â€śNoâ€ť he said, â€śI told her I was 90â€ť!
Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:20 AM
Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:54 PM
yeah, but then she'll hide the remote on ya! and as you go round the room searching, searching, searching, lifting cushions, moving chairs, bending down to look under tables, turning to peer behind cabinets - she'll quietly chuckle at your new "exercise regime"
Being in my 60th year I find this one of the best exercises â€“ ease yourself into a recliner rocker and push back to raise the foot rest â€“ lean forwards and push your bum back to lower the foot rest again. Do this five times a minute for one minute. Guaranteed to drive the wife spare before the minute is up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users