- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person cart, $170 SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $71 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $78.50pp SAVE $41 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $89 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $95pp SAVE $50 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $102 SAVE 15% 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $47pp SAVE $24 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $36 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $53pp SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $43.00 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$60pp (Save $20) 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes walk-$45 (Save 10%) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$53pp (Save $30) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes walk-$43 (Save 12%) 31 Dec 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Jun 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Aug 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Aug 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - from $75 (was $150) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
EXERCISES FOR PEOPLE OVER 60
Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:37 AM
Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:31 AM
ditto for ditty...block it mate - I tell everyone I'm 48...lol
Mate, Some people have no sense of humour. As I get closer to 60 my body is letting me know what it thinks of strenuous exercise. The potato bags sound fine to me.
A bad day on the golf course is better than no golf at all. :(
No one who ever had a lesson would have a swing like mine
Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:51 AM
Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:02 AM
good one - got it!
It reminds me of the 65 year old rich widower who arrived in the golfclub with a georgeous 22 year-old blond on his arm. When he told his golfing buddies that she was his new wife, they were almost speechless.
â€śDid you tell her you where 50â€ť ? they asked.
â€śNoâ€ť he said, â€śI told her I was 90â€ť!
Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:20 AM
Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:54 PM
yeah, but then she'll hide the remote on ya! and as you go round the room searching, searching, searching, lifting cushions, moving chairs, bending down to look under tables, turning to peer behind cabinets - she'll quietly chuckle at your new "exercise regime"
Being in my 60th year I find this one of the best exercises â€“ ease yourself into a recliner rocker and push back to raise the foot rest â€“ lean forwards and push your bum back to lower the foot rest again. Do this five times a minute for one minute. Guaranteed to drive the wife spare before the minute is up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users