- Play Golf - Links Hope Island 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Mar 2015
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Mar 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Mar 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Mar 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $9 (Save 84%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
EXERCISES FOR PEOPLE OVER 60
Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:37 AM
Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:31 AM
ditto for ditty...block it mate - I tell everyone I'm 48...lol
Mate, Some people have no sense of humour. As I get closer to 60 my body is letting me know what it thinks of strenuous exercise. The potato bags sound fine to me.
A bad day on the golf course is better than no golf at all. :(
No one who ever had a lesson would have a swing like mine
Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:51 AM
Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:02 AM
good one - got it!
It reminds me of the 65 year old rich widower who arrived in the golfclub with a georgeous 22 year-old blond on his arm. When he told his golfing buddies that she was his new wife, they were almost speechless.
â€śDid you tell her you where 50â€ť ? they asked.
â€śNoâ€ť he said, â€śI told her I was 90â€ť!
Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:20 AM
Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:54 PM
yeah, but then she'll hide the remote on ya! and as you go round the room searching, searching, searching, lifting cushions, moving chairs, bending down to look under tables, turning to peer behind cabinets - she'll quietly chuckle at your new "exercise regime"
Being in my 60th year I find this one of the best exercises â€“ ease yourself into a recliner rocker and push back to raise the foot rest â€“ lean forwards and push your bum back to lower the foot rest again. Do this five times a minute for one minute. Guaranteed to drive the wife spare before the minute is up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users